2019-03-29 11:10:00 0
What are the differences between smart servo electric batches and ordinary electric batches? Many customers have this question. In fact, it is the lock screw. General electric batches and pneumatic batches are still widely used in the industry. The main reasons are low cost, light weight and fast effect. However, with the gradual transformation of my country's manufacturing industry and continuous product updates, the original General Electric batches and pneumatic batches can no longer adapt to the development of high-end manufacturing.
In this environment, new locking screw technology emerged, especially for high-end manufacturing precision fastening requirements. It can be said that the use of precision screw fastening servo control technology is a very good technology. Now let's talk about the difference between quick-action intelligent servo batch and ordinary electric electric batch!
Quick-acting special servo electric screwdriver adopts intelligent brushless servo electric screwdriver controller and has a dedicated servo control algorithm. Large output, fast response, high speed, small inertia, smooth rotation and stable torque.
1. The quick-action brushless servo electric screwdriver is based on servo control technology, which can ensure that the torque accuracy of the millions of times tightening assembly is controlled within the standard dimension deviation ≤ 3%.
2. Under normal working conditions, the quick-action brushless servo electric screwdriver can achieve Cmk≥1.67 (torque setting tolerance ±10% conforms to the IS05393 and 6 Sigma principles. The Cmk value of 1.67 means that there is only 0.6 times per million screws The error rate is as high as 99.99994%.
3, the built-in current and angle measurement can realize the precise control and monitoring of the quick-acting brushless servo electric screwdriver in each tightening process, realize the recording of all important tightening process parameters, and ensure the highest accuracy.
4, the quick-action brushless servo electric screwdriver can realize the free programming of the tightening assembly process. Within the range of performance parameters, the torque, speed, waiting time and direction of rotation can be freely set and adjusted according to different tightening process requirements to achieve precise tightening.
1. As mentioned above, why many manufacturers still use ordinary electric batches and pneumatic electric batches, the main reason is cost. But we must note that there is a big difference between the service life of an ordinary electric batch and the service life of a servo electric batch. From a long-term investment perspective, the money costs of the two are not far apart. But in terms of the production benefits it brings, it can be said that the speed servo electric batch is better than the ordinary electric batch.
2. The use of a brushless servo motor significantly reduces operating costs, thereby obtaining a long life cycle, while ensuring stable power performance and torque output. It is an ideal CNC tightening assembly process choice for customers.
3, data storage and statistics
Quick-acting servo electric batch can realize the automatic statistics function, display the qualified number, unqualified number and qualified rate on the main interface. At the same time, it can be connected and stored for 600 days of tightening records, and the corresponding records can be exported through the computer. Provide scientific basis for quality tracking.
5, easy to operate
1. The quick-action brushless servo electric screwdriver adopts a brushless motor and cooperates with the SD-PF5015 or SD-PF5030 controller to ensure the flexibility and process reliability of the tightening process.
2. The high-precision and comprehensive monitoring functions of the quick-action brushless servo electric screwdriver can ensure the reliability of the tightening process to the greatest extent.
3, the quick-action brushless servo electric screwdriver can realize the free programming of the tightening assembly process. Within the range of performance parameters, the torque, speed, waiting time and direction of rotation can be freely set and adjusted according to different tightening process requirements to achieve precise tightening.
The above-mentioned differences between the smart servo electric batch and the ordinary electric batch are shared here. The quick-action servo electric batch intelligent tightening system optimizes the tightening process and improves production efficiency. Retrieve common tightening faults such as floating locks, sliding teeth, and diagonal strikes. The coming rework situation reduces unnecessary production costs.